You have to plan a lot before the arrival of your baby. At The Beginning of your checklist for your little one will be Choosing a name, buying requirements for child care and preparation. That's funny. But what about protecting your baby from viruses and bacteria ? Read These Tips for a good home and personal care products to keep you safe.
Good hygiene for clean care
When your child comes home, Until the his natural immunity Develops, It Is Important That everything we come in contact Were hygienically clean. This Means That making sure the surfaces are Cleaned (with soap and water) and disinfected (with disinfectant wipes or disinfectant sprays) , Properly dispose of the bacteria. Selection of appropriate` pediatric requirements will Also help.
- Make Sure That the changing mat is waterproof, so it can be Cleaned and disinfected Regularly.
- Choose toys That are easy to clean and have brand European "CE".
- Keep Dettol antibacterial wipes handy to wipe contaminated surfaces
- Choose a crib That is in compliance with all applicable safety standards and easy-rubbing, if your child is sick
Preparing for hospital
Pregnancy checklist will help you stay Organized Until you are ready to go over to the hospital to give birth. Whether you chose home birth or a hospital birth, there are some things That you should prepare in advance. For you:
- Your birth plan
- Bathrobe, slippers, an old nightgown for labor pains and pajamas / nightgown for later
- Disinfecting hands
- And maternal breast pads
- Antibacterial wipes
- Baby Blanket
- Clothes to the hospital and for the journey home
Preparing for birth
During the birth, you and your baby are prone to germs and bacteria. Good hygiene is vital Therefore to both stay healthy.
For a hospital birth:
- Make sure the device for hand disinfection at the bedside, and That anyone you or your child are Investigating it uses
- Make sure the visitors That Used for disinfecting hands When They come and go
- Keep antibacterial wipes handy to clean contaminated surfaces
For home delivery:
- Make Sure That You Have liquid soap, clean and dry towels and clean sink to your midwife
- Choose a warm, clean room and keep plenty of clean laundry on alert, and waterproof coatings to protect furniture